- Wide battery compartment with quick lock and release system.
- Light, yet very stiff and robust.
- Innovative FBL tray. ( adjustable dampening hardness)
- Dry weight= 2190 grams without blades and electronics.
- 12mm hollow main shaft.
- 10mm feathering shaft.
- Main gear =155 T mod. 1 / tail drive front pulley = 127 T and 25 T on tail assembly.
- Real full carbon mainframe.
- Motor mounting features a bearing block supported pinion, reducing overall wear on the power system and drive train.
- Compatible with a wide range of motor sizes, 4030, 4035, 4525, 4530, 4535 (6mm shaft required min. lenght = 20mm) 520 - 560kv.
- 16 T motor pinion included in kit. (6mm bore diameter)
- Octa boom design with oval side shapes, no boom supports needed.
- Capable to use a wide range of lipo batteries. 6S - 14S . (12S - 5000mAh to 5500mAh recommended).
- Perfectly thought-out servo layout in conjunction with the FBL system and ESC.
- Easy cable routing with various options to ensure a clean setup. Modern, sporty and functional design.
- High visibility canopy for perfect orientation in flight.
- Recommended main blade size 685 - 720 mm. Tail blade size 95 - 115 mm.
- Sustainably produced.
The Tron 7.0 frame layout, and set up product recommendations.
A simple and clean frame layout makes your wire job a joy and ready for a clean looking machine. There are pleanty of options we tested in the tron 7.0.
Find out here which esc, motor, servo and blade variations we do recommend.
Full CNC precision rotor head.
The state of the art rotorhead is made out of high grade aluminium.
It provides you with a ultra precise feeling at any headspeed.
Full CNC precision tail rotor system.
With an incredibly strong and durable tail drive unit, the Tron 7.0 provides an ultimate feel during any maneuver, while featuring unique design elements.
Stylish and unique canopy.
The tron 7.0 canopy has incredible visibility and allows perfect orientation in flight.
Available in 3 different colors.