- Wide battery compartment with quick lock and release system.
- Light, yet very stiff and robust.
- Dry weight= 1315 grams without blades and electronics.
- Mini or full-size tail servo option.
- Motor mounting features a bearing block supported pinion, reducing overall wear on the power system and drive train.
- Compatible with a wide range of motor sizes. 3225, 4020, or 4025 series fit with easy. From 1000KV-1350KV for 6s (5mm shaft and 6mm shaft diameter ) 14T/5mm included.
- Octa boom design with oval side shapes, no boom supports needed.
- Capable to use a wide range of lipo batteries. 6,8,10 or even 12S. (6S-5000mAh to 5500mAh recommended).
- Perfectly thought-out servo layout in conjunction with the FBL system and ESC.
- Easy cable routing with various options to ensure a clean setup. Modern, sporty and functional design.
- High visibility canopy for perfect orientation in flight.
- Recommended main blade size 550-560mm. Tail blade size 86-93mm.
- Sustainably produced.
The Tron 5.5 frame layout, and set up product recommendations.
A simple and clean frame layout makes your wire job a joy and ready for a clean looking machine. There are pleanty of options we tested in the tron 5.5.
Find out here which esc, motor, servo and blade variations we do recommend.
Full cnc precisions rotor head.
The state of the art rotorhead is made out of high grade aluminium.
It provides you with a ultra precise feeling at any headspeed.
Full cnc precisions tail rotor system.
With an incredibly strong and durable tail drive unit, the Tron 5.5 provides an ultimate feel during any maneuver, while featuring unique design elements.
3 Different tail pulleys are available to match your need for any headspeed and any kind of flying style.
Stylish and unique canopy.
The tron 5.5 canopy has incredible visibility and allows perfect oriantation in flight.
Available in 3 different colors.