The Tron 5.5 frame design and layout.
The Tron 5.5 frame design allows for simplicity during assembly and maintenance. The servos, motor, ESC, and flybarless gyro are all easily accessible while maintaining incredible detail and elegance.
Unique, stylish and very compact frame design with main shaft support tube.
- Extreme solid 2mm thick stacked frame structure. Seperated via crash breakaway parts.
- Various options for a super easy and logical wiring job with cutouts for cable ties.
- Easy access to electronics in case of maintenance.
- 3 inderpendend and removable trays for mounting electronics. (ESC, FBL unit, receiver).
- Mainshaft support tube which makes a 3rd bearing support irrelevant. This will make maintenance and repairs fast and easy.
- Complete tail boom unit can be separated from the frame in 15 seconds.
Main drive recommendations.
Regardless of motor and power system choice, the Tron 5.5 will be able to handle a wide variety of equipment. From 6S up to 12S!
Recommendation for the Tron 5.5 if you use XNOVA and YGE equipment.
- YGE 135 LVT. ESC.
- YGE AUREUS 135 HVT.ESC.
- HOBBYWING PLATINUM PRO 120A V4.
- HOBBYWING PLATINUM PRO 130A V4.
- XNOVA 4020-1200 kv LIGHTING OR PERFORMANCE series 5mm or 6mm shaft.
- XNOVA 4020-1350 kv LIGHTING 5mm or 6mm shaft.
- XNOVA 4025-1120 kv LIGHTING 5mm or 6mm shaft.
Servo recommendation for the Tron 5.5.
We have done countless test flights together with some of the world's finest and hardest flying 3D pilots. The conclusion we came up with is that midi servos have satisfied us more than enough in the Tron 5.5. However, for the tail, you have the option to go either full or midi size.
Main and tail drive gear ratios.
Whatever head speed you want to fly, 3D, sport, cruising at low rpm or orientation practicing. We have the right transmission gear available. No matter you go for 6S or 12S.
We got you covered.
Motor mount, main and tail drive gear assemble.
The motormount provides you with a solid pinion support, where the shaft is not in direct contact with your support bearing.
The main gear and the tail pulley are fully CNC machine-made and runn very quied with very low wear.