The NiTron 90 rotorhead.
Rotor head geometry is important to ensure all flybarless systems work to the best of their ability, and provide you with a model that feels predictable, yet familiar in flight.
The NiTron 90 FBL rotor head is designed with excellent geometry to suit all requirements for any flybarless gyro on the market.
- The NiTron 90 rotorhead is identical with the upcoming Tron 7.0 DNAMIC. This makes it supper easy for the user and keep costs in mind.
- New carefully designed center hub with wheigt saveing structure and added strenght.
- New head axis dampening design. 70 s or 90s. ( 70s incuded )
- New designed larger main blade grips with larger H.Q thrust bearings. ( made in Japan )
- 8mm diamter feathering shaft.
- New 10mm diamter main shaft. Made of high performance steel.