The NiTron 90 rotorhead.
Rotor head geometry is important to ensure all flybarless systems work to the best of their ability, and provide you with a model that feels predictable, yet familiar in flight.
The NiTron 90 FBL rotor head is designed with excellent geometry to suit all requirements for any flybarless gyro on the market.
- The NiTron 90 rotorhead is identical with the Tron 7.0 DNAMIC. This makes it supper easy for the user and keep costs in mind.
- New carefully designed center hub with wheigt saveing structure and added strenght compared to the Tron 5.8 Heritage center hub.
- New head axis dampening design. 70 s or 90s. ( 70s incuded )
- New designed larger and stronger main blade grips compare the Tron 5.8 Heritage with H.Q thrust bearings. ( made in Japan )
- New 8mm diamter feathering shaft. ( Stronger then on 5.8 Heritage)
- New 10mm diamter main shaft. Made of high performance steel with added strenght compared the Tron 5.8 Heritage main shaft.