Tron 7.0 Helicopter Kit, without blades and electronics.
- Wide battery compartment with quick lock and release system.
- Light, yet very stiff and robust.
- Innovative FBL tray. ( adjustable dampening hardness)
- Dry weight= (2190 ) grams without blades and electronics.
- 12mm hollow main shaft.
- 10mm feathering shaft.
- Main gear =155 T mod. 1 / tail drive front pulley = 127 T and 25 T on tail assembly.
- Real full carbon mainframe
- Motor mounting features a bearing block supported pinion, reducing overall wear on the power system and drive train.
- Compatible with a wide range of motor sizes, 4030, 4035, 4525, 4530, 4535 (6mm shaft required min. lenght = 20mm) 500 - 560kv
- 16T motor pinion included in kit. ( 6mm bore diameter )
- Octa boom design with oval side shapes, no boom supports needed.
- Capable to use a wide range of lipo batteries. 6S - 14S . (12S - 5000mAh to 5500mAh recommended).
- Perfectly thought-out servo layout in conjunction with the FBL system and ESC.
- Easy cable routing with various options to ensure a clean setup. Modern, sporty and functional design.
- High visibility canopy for perfect orientation in flight.
- Recommended main blade size 685 - 720 mm. Tail blade size 95 - 115 mm.
- Sustainably produced.