- Probably the lightest 50 size nitro on the market, ready to fly weight starts at 2950 grams.
- Dry weight including the complete mechanic and canopy, without blades and equipment = 1730 grams
- Rotorhead and complete tail are 98% compatible with the Tron 5.5. This makes it super simple and keeps costs in mind.
- Light, yet very stiff and robust.
- Mini or full-size cyclic servo option.
- Octa boom design with oval side shapes, no boom supports needed.
- Perfectly thought-out servo layout in conjunction with the FBL system.
- Easy cable routing with various options to ensure a clean setup. Modern, sporty and functional design.
- High visibility canopy for perfect orientation in flight.
- Recommended main blade size 550-610mm. Tail blade size 86-95mm.
- Sustainably produced.
The Nitron frame layout.
A simple and clean frame layout makes your wire job a joy and ready for a clean looking machine. There are pleanty of options we tested in the Nitron.
Find out here which engine, servo and blade variations we do recommend.
Full cnc precisions rotor head.
The state of the art rotorhead is made out of high grade aluminium.
It provides you with a ultra precise feeling at any headspeed.
Full cnc precisions tail rotor system.
With an incredibly strong and durable tail drive unit, the Nitron provides an ultimate feel during any maneuver, while featuring unique design elements.
3 Different tail pulleys are available to match your need for any headspeed and any kind of flying style.
Stylish and unique canopy.
The Nitron canopy has incredible visibility and allows perfect oriantation in flight.