The Nitron rotorhead.
Rotor head geometry is important to ensure all flybarless systems work to the best of their ability, and provide you with a model that feels predictable, yet familiar in flight.
The Nitron FBL rotor head is designed with excellent geometry to suit all requirements for any flybarless gyro on the market.
- The Nitron rotorhead share 98% of the Tron 5.5 parts, this makes it supper easy for the user and keep costs in mind.
- Carefully designed center hub with wheigt saveing structure.
- 2 variations of head axis dampening. 70 s or 90s. ( 90s incuded )
- 8mm diamter feathering shaft.
- 10mm diamter hollow shaft.